Scotts® STEP® 2 - Weed Control Plus Lawn Food 2
Scotts® STEP® 2 Weed Control Plus Lawn Food 2 builds thick, green turf from the roots up. It uses Scotts® Exclusive Particle Technology to get the weeds you see and the ones you don't. Apply Scotts® STEP® 2 Weed Control Plus Lawn Food 2 in late spring for best results.
Utilize the entire Scotts® 4 Step program for a better lawn.
- Do not apply more than twice per year.
- A minimum of 30 days between applications is required.
- Apply only to grass. Do not allow granules or dust to drift onto flowers, shrubs, fruit or vegetable plants.
- Do not apply on St. Augustinegrass, Floratam, dichondra, lippia, carpetgrass or bentgrass. On Bermudagrass, bahia, centipedegrass, zoysia lawns, under certain conditions, some temporary discoloration may result.
- On bahia and centipedegrass, wait until after the second mowing of the year but NOT before mid-March. In the fall, DO NOT treat centipede after the first of October and DO NOT treat bahiagrass after the first of November.
- Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains, gutters, sewers, or drainage ditches. Do not apply within 25 feet of rivers, fish ponds, lakes, streams, reservoirs, marshes, estuaries, bays, and oceans.
- Do not apply when windy. Apply this product directly to your lawn or garden, and sweep any product landing on the driveway, sidewalk, gutter, or street, back onto the treated area. To prevent product run-off, do not overwater the treated area to the point of runoff or apply when raining or when rain is expected that day.
- Watering or Rain
Do not water or mow your lawn for 24 hours after application or apply if rain is expected within the next 24 hours.
Delay application on newly seeded, sodded, or sprigged areas until new grass has been mowed 4 times.
Wait at least one month after using this product to seed, sod or plant grass sprigs.
For best results, and to help particles stick to weed leaves, apply on a calm day to a moistened lawn. Lawn should be given a thorough watering or be wet from dew on the grass.