Bronco® Gold Equine Fly Spray
Bronco® Gold Equine Fly Spray guards your horse against pesky flies while giving him a healthy shine! Kills and repels six fly species, mosquitoes and gnats. Also doubles as a grooming aid and coat conditioner.
- For fast paralysis and kill of flies
- Provides a protective hair coating against flies while imparting a high sheen to the hair when brushed out
- Repels and kills stable flies, horn flies, house flies, face flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats
- Contains Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
- Available in 32 oz. ready-to-use spray and gallon sizes
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Bronco® Gold Equine Fly Spray has been especially developed for use on horses. It provides a protective hair coating against flies while imparting a high sheen to the hair when brushed out. 1-2 ounces per head per day gives adequate protection. Apply by either soft cloth or fine mist spray.
Use to Wipe On: First, brush animal to remove excess dirt and dust. Moisten (but do not wet to the point of dripping) a soft cloth and rub over the hair. It is best to apply by rubbing against the hair growth. Give special attention to the legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and facial areas where flies most often are seen. Only a light application is required. Avoid using an excessive amount on your horses. Do not wet skin. After application, brush out thoroughly to bring out bright sheen on coat. Repeat daily or as required.
Use as a Spray: Bronco® Gold Equine Fly Spray may be applied as a fine mist spray to stable area and over and around stabled horses for fast paralysis and kill of flies. Do not wet horse's skin or exceed two ounces per application.
We Also Recommend
Nutrena® Country Feeds® Layer 16% Feed Pellet